Between 30min to an 1h30min depending on the type of tracker that is being fitted and the type of vehicle the tracker is fitted in to.
2. Is the cut out function recommended for all vehicles type?
Cut out tracker can be fitted to most vehicles but not recommended for vehicles under a motor plan.
3. How far back can I track my vehicle (for record purposes)?
6 months (in a 7 day period)
4. How long does the airtime last?
We have trial and tested 1 year
5. Can I set speed limit and what happens once speed limits has been exceeded?
Yes you can set speed limits, you will receive notifications via website and app of exceeded speed limits.
6. Will I be notified that my tracker is due for an annual renewal?
You will be notified by email/Whatsapp/SMS 60 days, 30 days and a telephonic courtesy call 7 days before expiration.
7. Are these trackers insurance approved?
Our Business plan is to offer fleet management and not recovery so unfortunately it is not Insurance approved.
8. If vehicle is stolen what process should be followed to retrieve vehicle?
Login to the website, monitor direction vehicle is travelling in and notify SAPS. If you have the cut out function cut vehicle out and notify SAPS.
9. Is your tracker covered under warranty?
We offer a life time warranty, not covering water damage, fire damage and over charging.
10. What are the liabilities of the consumer to maintain a functioning tracker?
Because we offer a life time warranty, vehicle owner should monitor the tracker frequently to ensuring the tracker is still online.
Terms and Conditions
Client Application Form
Dealer Application Form
064 885 3290 (WhatsApp)
021 300 6343
15 Years experience
Once off cost
Award winning technology
Subscribe to our newsletter